Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for advice on how to install the VooDoo 60101 into my 350. Should I go straight or otherwise? Rest of the combo specs out as .030 over 350, cast pistons, stock vortec heads, and a yet undecided dual-plane intake. This engine is probably going into the 'velle with stock TH350 and 3.08's...although I might drop it into the Monte for some "shakedown" ;) time.

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Straight up is fine. You'll love that cam!! :thumbsup: Especially with the Vortecs. An Edelbrock Performer or the new Weiand for Vortecs would work fine, IMO.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the feedback-sounds like personal experience? For the intake- I like what I have read about the new Weiands....anyone tried the Stealth Air Strike (#8502) yet or is it too much for my combo?

·
Registered
11,298 Posts
Darren,i sent you 2 emails on cam install & motor oil info that may be usefull to you for your new cam install.

scott

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Thanx for the feedback-sounds like personal experience?
Yes, installed that cam, a set of Vortecs, a Performer intake, set of 1 5/8" coated headers, and a 670 Holley Avenger on a stock 350, dish piston, short block in my '67 Sedan (now sold) a couple years ago.
Very nice. :cool: Over 19" of vacuum too.

·
Registered
11,298 Posts
DARREN,i am glad you were able to get something usefull from the info.

Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts