Edelbrock
EPG Group
Morel Lifters
Liberty Performance
Qualcast
Total Seal
Straub Technologies

www.engineperformanceexpo.com

Live demo's with Rottler, CWT, AXE, and many others. See the latest equipment for automotive machining.
Free to attend, just sign up on the website

Guest Speakers include:
Billy Godbold
Ben Strader
Keith Jones
John Callies
Don MacAskill
Ed Pink
Jon Kaase
Chuck Lynch
Lake Speed Jr.

·
Premium Member
16,341 Posts
Very cool Chris - thank you for sharing! I suppse this wont mean that us mere mortals can attend SEMA virtually next year, eh? OK, I'll stop wishing.

·
Vendor
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the list to speak
Pat Musi
Ben Strader (EFI university)
Jon Kaase
John Callies
Lake Speed Jr
Ed Pink
and many more....

·
Premium Member
6,347 Posts
thanks for the link.

·
Vendor
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holley, AFR, Stef's, and ProMaxx have all signed up for technical videos that will stream live to you for FREE on January 7-9th

·
Registered
45 Posts
Chris is such a standup guy, in addition to the invite to the expo, he offered to zoom meet with the advanced auto class I teach and give lesson on performance engine design. Walked me through a bunch of info needed for some builds we have going on. Support him in any way you can!

·
Vendor
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CWT just dropped off their balancing equipment at Straub Tech that will be demonstrated live on January 7-9th at the Engine Performance Expo free to the anyone that pushes that Attend button. Trade and hotrodders will get to see the latest in parts and machining techniques during this 3 day event. Sign up now on the website:
www.cwtindustries.com

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
I see a Kwik-Way valve grinder to the left..... used to work there very early in my career.

·
Registered
11,494 Posts
I got this today myself. Let’s my slow brain catch up on what I missed the first time through!!

·
Vendor
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Show was a huge success. Both industry people and just good old hotrodders loved it. We will have an announcement on things to come in the near future, so get ready to stay tuned.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts