Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really wouldn't have any idea where else this would go, so I'll throw it here with the intention of finding anything else about it including a price

So a fellow purchased this sign at my shop today. I went ahead and cleaned it up and shot a photo whilst he was at the bank returning with the money and I realized that once I got home I can't really find anything on this sign. From what I see, most Chevrolet signs that involve economical transportation are blue and white. Can anyone point me in the right direction to learn more about the sign and or it's value?

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
There is one for sale on eBay right now (I'd guess it's a reproduction), and three that have sold in the last 90 days. Search, Chevrolet quality sign, and you will find the one for sale. Hit refine, then "completed" and "sold" that will show you the three that were sold.

What did you sell it for? What sort of a shop do you have?

Steve R

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is one for sale on eBay right now (I'd guess it's a reproduction), and three that have sold in the last 90 days. Search, Chevrolet quality sign, and you will find the one for sale. Hit refine, then "completed" and "sold" that will show you the three that were sold.

What did you sell it for? What sort of a shop do you have?

Steve R
Yea I noticed the re-pro one for the $20 or whatever. The couple others that had sold for around $150 is good to know considering the man offered a bit more because quality.

I work at a Powder and Ceramic Coating shop in the peninsula. You'd find it if you look it up as we are one of the only few

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Yea I noticed the re-pro one for the $20 or whatever. The couple others that had sold for around $150 is good to know considering the man offered a bit more because quality.

I work at a Powder and Ceramic Coating shop in the peninsula. You'd find it if you look it up as we are one of the only few
It seems like the guy made a reasonable offer. Probably on the lower side of fair, but since there are no fees associated with a sale like this it's that much better.

I know someone with a powder coating shop around the industrial area Belmont/San Carlos. Are you guys in that area also?

Steve R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts