Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
My wife and I have threatened to go there several times and never made the trip. I think this time could be an exception if the Chevelle Gang is going, I would have to attend. It must be a mandatory run, stiff fines for members who don't participate, that kind of stuff. Maybe we could reserve a block of rooms at the MaCormick(?) Center and it would be up to the individuals to secure their own room on a first come basis.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Hey, I'll go. There needs to be more events in IL. Anyone want to meet up by the L88s?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I used http://www.mccormickplace.com and the site has all the info about the show, rooms, and available transportation. I'll call there tomorrow to see if we can secure a block of rooms together. No, we won't be sharing a room, so forget that!

·
Registered
341 Posts
I didn't forget to check on rooms, just could not figure out the name of the closest hotel...never been there, so I don't know what to look for..DUH! Got a room at Best Western for now, will make some calls tomorrow. If someone has a name and number, please post it. Thanks!

·
Registered
603 Posts
hotel info.-there is a hyatt hotel at mc cormick pl.
i have a flyer that says special rates are through congress plaza hotel.520 s. michigan ave. chi.,il. ph.#312-427-3800
$130 single-$155double
must make reserv. by 2/26/or add 20%. the hyatt is closer. call mid-american promotions for other
hotel listings 708-563-4300
registration for show cars is
$35-$50 depends on class.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I talked to the Hyatt today..no deal on rooms for this show. $200+++ per night. Best Western was just over $100 and only 3 miles away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.