4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone sent this to me and I thought it was pretty cool that

someone can make a continuous video like this:

·
Registered
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
7,172 Posts
Looks like a big place. Must be one of those professional drone flyers that did the filming. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Used to be a mall. Really cool place. All kinds of stuff in there. They have a cruise night every Wednesday night.

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
That place is enormous, could spend a day looking at all that. thanks for the post.:hurray:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Are you sure thats not Jay Lenos basement? I never knew this place existed, and Im from PA. Would be a nice place for a retirees part time job , just dusting the cars!!:D

·
Premium Member
6,760 Posts
While I watched the vid I was thinking you couldn't see everything in a day, thanks for sharing that Mike :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
'66 Aztec Bronze
1,314 Posts
Thanx for sharing - what a great video!

That drone pilot is very, very good and also must have extensive knowledge of that facility in order to go through only the doorways and not run into the glass walls! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Heres another video of the place with a description of how the place operates. Over 400 of these cars are a barn find collection from a single owner!

·
Registered
529 Posts
It is a great place. I live 15 minutes away. About 80% is for sale, mostly consignment. The remaining 20% is sort of museum, they are not for sale. They do get a fair amount of turnover so I go up every couple weeks to see what is new. Free to get in. Cool place.

·
Premium Member
1967 Chevelle Malibu
334 Posts
Ingenious use for all the malls closing. What a wide variety of vehicles on display. I could spend days just looking at all of them.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ingenious use for all the malls closing. What a wide variety of vehicles on display. I could spend days just looking at all of them.
There is someplace similar in Southwest Florida, around Naples or Ft Myers.

I heard it was pretty good, but I haven't been there.

LeoP may know of it.

·
Premium Member
1967 Chevelle Malibu
334 Posts
There is someplace similar in Southwest Florida, around Naples or Ft Myers.

I heard it was pretty good, but I haven't been there.

LeoP may know of it.
I'd like to see it, but right now it looks like we'll be stuck at home for another 30 days, but on the good side, I'm getting lots of $hit done around the house and yard.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts