Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find a new upper windshield molding for a 70 convertible? I have searched the catalogs and web and can't seem to find anyone that has one. Thanks
Chris

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
No one makes that item, even if the did it would probable be crap. Your best bet would be ebay, swap meets, or Hemmings. Any '68-'72 "A" body will work.

·
Registered
319 Posts
As you are probably already aware...it's a convertible-only piece...longer than the hardtop piece. You could post "want ads" on any number of A-body sites. I can post one for you on V8buick.com and if someone pops up over there with one I can put them in touch with you direct. That way you don't have to mess with registering but you can still watch the post to see what is happening.

Find a nice used one and refiinish it as these are not repro'd

Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'll post the ad by this weekend..the site maybe a little quiet until Sunday or next week as a lot of people are going to the GS Nationals in Bowling Green, KY this weekend. What the heck....I'll post it tonight. I go by "PGlade" over there. It will be in the "Parts Wanted" section.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.