Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weck apparently accoured when the Stang pulled out in front of the Vette and the guy driving was messing with his new radio. A friendof mine in the local sheriff's office told me he tried to get in the hammer lane, and the back end slid. The Vette impacted the stang onthe Vettes passenger side, and it folded arond the Stangs rear. Now he has no car. And the stang needs a complete resto on the rear end. As far as who owned the Vette, I do not know. And yes the moderators will close this thread, I hope they wont kick me out for this update.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Actually, your post wasn't closed. It was moved to Bench Racing. This area is normally for technical questions which don't fit under the other catagories.

------------------
MalibuJerry350
TC Member #1279
Original owner '70 Chevelle.
560,000+ miles on car.
Hey, if it's got wheels, DRIVE IT!
My Chevelle: http://hometown.aol.com/erie614/myhomepage/index.html

·
Premium Member
13,692 Posts
I don't know why he(blazingchevelle) can't update in his current threads,why must he open a new topic for everything???? save time and space!!!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I don't know why he(blazingchevelle) can't update in his current threads,why must he open a new topic for everything???? save time and space!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easy there. Our young grasshopper will learn.

·
Gold Founding Member
63,823 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blazingchevelle:
And yes the moderators will close this thread, I hope they wont kick me out for this update.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way will that happen blaze

Just to let you know your first post wasn't intentionally closed;

(I'm guessing) The post in question appears to have been moved (or at least someone attempted to move it) which automatically closes the original thread (or delets it) and posts a copy in the proper forum

but - somehow evidently the program closed the original but didn't get the copy posted cause it's not there and it wouldn't have been deleted for no reason

It must be floating around somewere out there in cyber space

There was nothing wrong with the content of your post blazingchevelle

Rapid Robert, now you know why ?

------------------
Dean Call
Team Gold member #3
A.C.E.S. # 00235
Mid America Chevelle Club #001
chevelles.net

By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends

=========

{edit}- incidentally, I am moving this one to the Bench Racing forum too