Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, you all know my story so...I have come up with the money to buy it until I sell my car which hopefully will go this weekend at the Charlotte Autofair. The car is 100% gauranteed an LS6. I am still waiting on pics. Oct. 11 I have a three day weekend and will hopefully go get it. 9 hr. drive. Of corse I would gladly drivem to CA if needed. Anyway i'll keep you all informed.

------------------
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top