Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw where the MUSCLE CAR Swapmeet in Chickasha, OKlahoma is coming up soon.

Anyone going?? I haven't been to this one in about 4-5 years.

Also the FALL '99 Chickasha swapmeet held at the Grady County Fairgrounds is October 15-17th. A NICE sized swapmeet.

Link for Hemming to search for Oklahoma swapmeets.

www.hemmings.com/hemmings/htm/events/index.cfm

I won't miss the one in October, hope I can walk on two legs by then.

Thanks. Len

------------------
our Website: sites.netscape.net/thebowtiegang/homepage

[This message has been edited by Len (edited 08-27-99).]

·
Registered
13,122 Posts
Last year's Muscle Car swap is where I got the MUNCIE handle for $40. I will probably go. Never miss the fall swap at the fairgrounds. Only go on Fri morning, the good stuff is gone by Sat.

------------------

·
Registered
6 Posts
what? where? when?

------------------
Mr.Thick #321
70SS Elky
Tulsa,Okla

·
Registered
13,122 Posts
West side of Chickasha, OK (the old Chief drive-in theater), Sep 9-12. It's not all that big, but sometimes you do find some treasures. It seem to be growing every year.

------------------

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr.Thick #321, If you have only one day or swapmeet to choose.. make it the FALL '99 Chickasha swapmeet held at the Grady County Fairgrounds October 15-17th.

It's by FAR the best swapmeet in Oklahoma.

Since you're from the Tulsa area, here's one in Claremore, OK coming up real soon. It's NOT very big at all but worth the 20 minute drive just to see what's up.

Event Name: 15th Annual Claremone Swap Meet
Event Type: swap meet
Start Date: 10/02/1999
End Date: 10/03/1999
City: Claremore
State: OK
Description: Sponsored by Green Country Gang at Will Rogers Downs on Hwy 20, 15'x20' spaces, car corral, free admission, info: Tim, 918-266-4240 or Jim, 918-835-9331, OK.
Contact Name: Tim

------------------

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was wondering if the swap meet is this weekend or the next. I have had some people say it is this week and others say it is next week. Just wanting to know before I drove over there. Hate to drive over there and nothing be there.

·
Registered
13,122 Posts
Started today, 9-9-99.

------------------
Tom Parsons

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dustin, I've seen TWO sets of dates for the Muscle Car swap meet... Here's some info listed below.. give Curtis a call and find out first hand. He's the guy putting on the meet.

Even though you're near Pauls Valley, it's still TOO far to drive for nothing.. if it's the wrong place/time/date.

Event Name:Tenth Annual Muscle Car Swap Meet
Event Type: swap meet
Start Date: 09/16/1999
End Date: 09/19/1999
City: Chickasha
State: OK
Description: At Muscle Car Ranch,
3609 S 16th,
$1 admission,
info: Curtis or Amy Hart,
405-222-4910, OK.
Contact Name: Curtis or Amy Hart
Contact Phone: 405-222-4910

I've ALSO seen reference to THIS weekend (Sept 9-12) like DZAUTO (Tom) mentions as well... heck I mentioned it as the topic of this post!!

Don't think I'll make it to this one no matter which date it is.. still barely off crutches and savin' my strength for the BIG fall '99 Chickasha meet in October.. got soaked last year, but hey, that's all part of the fun

Thanks. Len

------------------

[This message has been edited by Len (edited 09-10-99).]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.