Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let's do it boys....Saturday March 3rd, 7:00 @ Burger Master. It looks like we might have a break in the weather but who believes those dumb asses anyway. If it is nice, I don't want any excuses about something not working or my car is sounding funny. If anyone needs help getting there car ready (anytime not just this week) put out a yell and we will try and rally and help out...:thumbsup: That should also go for anyone who has or needs parts for their rides. Put out a yell.
Are you in...:beers: :beers: :beers:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ill be there...

"I don't want any excuses about something not working or my car is sounding funny. If anyone needs help getting there car ready (anytime not just this week) put out a yell and we will try and rally and help out"

if anyone needs help with a car Im happy to lend a hand too

BTW- Where is Burger Master ?

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
BTW- Where is Burger Master ?
Bothell Everett Highway about the 19500 block.

I'll probably start out up in Clearview at the MCdonalds cruise-in at 5, and then meander down to Bugermaster around 7ish.

In case anyone else wants to hit to get to clearview first-

Take Bothell Everett highway North to 180th ST
Turn Right on 180th- Go straight for about 5 miles
Turn left onto Highway 9
Turn left at the first stoplight (you will see a Mcdonalds on the corner)
Turn Right into the parking lot

Park where the classic cars are :D

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bothell Everett Highway about the 19500 block.

I'll probably start out up in Clearview at the MCdonalds cruise-in at 5, and then meander down to Bugermaster around 7ish.

In case anyone else wants to hit to get to clearview first-

Take Bothell Everett highway North to 180th ST
Turn Right on 180th- Go straight for about 5 miles
Turn left onto Highway 9
Turn left at the first stoplight (you will see a Mcdonalds on the corner)
Turn Right into the parking lot

Park where the classic cars are :D
Since when is an El Camino a classic...:( Now that's funny.

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
Bothell Everett Highway about the 19500 block./quote]
UMMM, would you please be a tad more specific about that? I gotta do the MapQuest thing. If I go north on the 5, where do I go from there? I'm there if I can find it:D

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
You got burger master right, but thats way off for the clearview albertsons/mcdonalds cruise in... that address is someplace in lynnwood.

This is the correct address for the Clearview cruise in...

17520 State Route 9 Se
Snohomish, WA 98296-8320, US

Address is Snohomish, but is not really anywhere close to the town of Snohomish... its just 3 or 4 mins up straight the road from the burgermaster.

:)

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Bothell/Everett Hwy is exit #26 on I-405. Yelm is kind of far, but it will be nice to meet you. (I grew up in Tenino and still race hydroplanes on Lawrence lake) If you come up I-5, take the I-405 exit south just past Lynnwood and Exit #26 is the first exit, turn left(north) and follow ben's directions above to Clearview. On the way to clearview you will go by Burgermaster, it will be on your left. See you all Saturday.

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Dang I gotta my annual guard AT stuff starting on Saturday. :pout: otherwise I'd pop up in the T/A. A little far for the 4.10s in Old Blue.
I really like that color

·
Premium Member
5,675 Posts
I should be working OT that day but will be home around 5:00... I'll grab my Buick pick up the kids from grandmas and head to where you guys are.
I 'll head past BMasters on the way to Clearview.. I 'll run into you guys somewhere.

I can't wait!

Greg

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
Dang I gotta my annual guard AT stuff starting on Saturday. :pout: otherwise I'd pop up in the T/A. A little far for the 4.10s in Old Blue.
I thought you retired?? I was thinking of driving my truck since its a far piece but what the hell, I've gone farther than this for a show and cruise. The battery needs charged anyway;)

·
Registered
237 Posts
You got burger master right, but thats way off for the clearview albertsons/mcdonalds cruise in... that address is someplace in lynnwood.

This is the correct address for the Clearview cruise in...

17520 State Route 9 Se
Snohomish, WA 98296-8320, US

Address is Snohomish, but is not really anywhere close to the town of Snohomish... its just 3 or 4 mins up straight the road from the burgermaster.

:)
oh...................... well good thing I dont work for TomTom then

·
Premium Member
7,945 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,332 Posts
I thought you retired?? I was thinking of driving my truck since its a far piece but what the hell, I've gone farther than this for a show and cruise. The battery needs charged anyway;)
Nah, I am eligible but I am shooting for 26 years and go out as an E-7 or possibly E-8. The difference is a chunk o' change :cool:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts