Chevelles.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 70SS with cowl hood. I know some of these cars came with an under the hood light that was powered by an orange wire. However, I cannot find where this orange wire is tied into in any of the wiring diagrams. I can see the dome light and the trunk light but not the hood light. Does anyone know where I can find a good wiring diagram for the whole car. I have a chasis diagram from year one and it is good but not great. Where does this orange wire tie in to?

·
Registered
257 Posts
See if you can find a Millenium Industries assy manual for your 70. I have one and it does show this option and is full of wiring diagrams too. I too will be installing the hood & trunk light options soon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i got my millenium assembly manual from our sponsor, ground up. click on the link at bottom of page. mine came loose, with 3 holes punched. i had to buy a 3 ring binder. then, as the pages lay open before me, they're printed top-to-top. frustrating to look at while you're trying to work. maybe i'm being anal here, but i'd look for one that reads like a normal book.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts