Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made the cut and got in!! Registration opened at 5PM today and I'm confirmed as #12!!

No backing out now!! Time to get to work!!:thumbsup:

JIM

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
Way to go Jim. I have been meaning to ask, how do you like the exhaust at full song, long runs, do you notice any restriction? 3.5 right?

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep...want to sneak past 200 just for bragging rights. I think the car can do it...we'll see about me!

I run it through the 3.5" exhaust (out the back). It's got Pypes Race Flo mufflers. I've got "dumps" on it also, but never use them. On the dyno it didn't matter if they were open or not. The little turbos are my main restriction I'm sure....whatever gets through them the pipes can handle.

When it was N/A, it ran just as fast capped up with this system as it did if I removed it and installed collector extensions. Being lazy.....I liked that!!

It's quiet under full power as compared to those pesky LS dudes. They're just noisy!

JIM

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Get us some video footage to enjoy, good luck.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 4 door
2,036 Posts
Good luck man! Say hey to my little blazer, should be the only 4 door blazer w/ a LS V8 that's registered. :) Miss that thing!

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
In for updates!

Andrew

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Do they have a "Lake Brake" at the end of this run?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts