1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
are you sure somebody hasn't hijacked his pics. i don't see actual pics of car, also pics show an auto. no pics of the engine compartment. bitchin car, but the add looks suspicious....i'd rather see pics of the car, not pics of the mag the car was in......

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are you sure somebody hasn't hijacked his pics. i don't see actual pics of car, also pics show an auto. no pics of the engine compartment. bitchin car, but the add looks suspicious....i'd rather see pics of the car, not pics of the mag the car was in......
No its legit, i just saw it posted over at www.pro-touring.com he is talking about it in the thread over there. I can see how you would think it though.

Andy

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
He's had it in the TC classifieds since Oct. click

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I hope my car never makes it into Popular Hot Rodding! First, Brian's '69 Chevelle, now Scott's '71 Chevelle. I guess once your car gets a full spread, it's time to sell (even though they both had their cars listed before the mag. spread) :noway:

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I agree. Someone should tell him to add some actual pics of the car!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yup, it's for sale, someone might end up the new owner of one fast as hell Chevelle! I put it up to see if there would be any interest. I am just bored with the car.

Anyway. I am guessing it will not sell with those pics. I am junping the gun a little as the car will not be running for 3 more weeks. I am still waiting on trans parts from Liberty for the 6 speed. Right now I have the carpet and seats out and the car is 2 feet in the air on stands.

In 3 weeks I will repost with some real pics with the 6 speed and the new lowered suspension.

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
I don't know why I am bored, I have issues I think.:confused:

It is just never good enough for me.

I do not know what is next, I need to find some kind of street car that will scare the * out of me or something.

I wish I knew what I truly wanted.:(

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
Put the same drivetrain combo in a minicooper.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Hmm... I'll trade you my cancer riden 69 SS for it, Straight up.. NO Doubt.

That alone should scare the hell out of you.

Then you can figure out how to attach 2 bell helicopter jet engines in the trunk.

Bid G

1 - 20 of 30 Posts