Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I hope yall can ease this headache. Ill run down the list. 69 chevelle, right turn signal blinks fast as if a bulb is out but they're there, not sure if that's normal. Left turn signal, doesn't indicate on the dash, nor does it indicate in the front, however it does in the back. All bulbs work, all solid. Replaced both flashers. The issue as you can read is the left side, the horn relay also clicks (only left side), the back left bulb will blink with the clicking, it's slow repetition, bout half the speed as the right side or slower. I bought a new relay, didn't do anything, I have the column apart and fixing to buy a new turn signal cam. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
4,478 Posts
Alright I hope yall can ease this headache. Ill run down the list. 69 chevelle, right turn signal blinks fast as if a bulb is out but they're there, not sure if that's normal. Left turn signal, doesn't indicate on the dash, nor does it indicate in the front, however it does in the back. All bulbs work, all solid. Replaced both flashers. The issue as you can read is the left side, the horn relay also clicks (only left side), the back left bulb will blink with the clicking, it's slow repetition, bout half the speed as the right side or slower. I bought a new relay, didn't do anything, I have the column apart and fixing to buy a new turn signal cam. What do you guys think?
Things to check:

Not only are all 4 outside bulbs good, but the correct units. The front park/turn signals and rear brake/turn signals are all type 1157 (dual filament bulbs).

What happens when you press in the 4 way hazard flasher button? Both dash "indicator arrows" come on? What happens outside the car on all 4 corners?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts