Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble finding the plastic C shaped piece that cancels your turn signals. I don't want to replace the whole switch, the part I'm looking for is held on with a screw through the lever to the switch. NAPA makes a directional repair kit(DL6121) that comes close, but the turn signal lever needs a slot to lock it into. Maybe it would help me if I knew what the thingee is called.

65 Chevelle SS conv
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.