Team Chevelle banner

Trunk Kit 7 Piece for '67 Chevelle

1079 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  pist0lpete
Can anyone tell me where the two braces go that have an end for going around a rounded area. I know the the other 2 braces are for the gas tank. Possibly have a pic. Thanks, Chris
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
I wish I could find my pictures but I will try and explain: As you stated on end is flat and the other appears to be rounded. The flat end should have a hole and a nut that is captured in steel. that nut is for the body mount location which is pre-existing on the frame. Try bolting it up with the flat side to body mount and then the curved end pointing towards the wheel well and quarter panel on the outside side of the frame rail. I hope this helps I will continue searching for my pics.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.