Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 71 chevelle painted bout a year ago.
black.. the trunk inside lid was also painted black but the floor had an old carpet and was loaded with my parts.
now i want to spruse up the trunk
i pulled out the carpet that was cut and i will use it for a template. does anyone have any tips or advice/templates of carpet
plywood in the trunk.. the guys at a radio shop said something like 200 dollars.
thats wack
thanks again!
ps. thanks for th fuse problem help!

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Ya sure you want the electrical aisle? The 71s came with a trunk pad. Maybe buy one of those.

·
Registered
651 Posts
You can go two different routes first you can restore your trunk to stock condition which would be painted with spatter paint which is black and aqua (it comes in spray paint cans) and an original style trunk mat,you can get a kit from original parts group that has everything you need to do this and you can do it yourself it is easy and cheaper than paying a radio shop 200 bucks. Or you can have some kind of custom set-up I don't know to much on custom set-ups but if you were to post this in the body shop or restoration corner forum you will get more answers than here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.