Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I am looking for someone companies that can transport a car across country. Could someone post the info.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey I just bought my chevelle from guy in Salt Lake City, Utah and had to hire a company to bring it to me in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I used Ozark Auto Transportation and found them on the Internet. It cost me $850.00 turn-key for an open trailer; the closed ones were quoted at about double that. I usually takes about 5-7 days to pick up your car and another 7-10 to deliever it. I got lucky and got mine picked up in 3 and delievered in another 4. I did not have to pay them until they picked up the car in Utah. It was fully insured during transport. It you want to call them, look them up on the net and ask for "Marv." Any other questions, contact me at [email protected] and will be happy to help out.
p.s. the car did not have a scratch or ding upon delivery at my house!

------------------

·
5,855 Posts
Richardson Auto Transit in Lebanon,Mo shipped my ZR-1 from here in Wichita Falls,Tx to the Vette Doctors in Long Island,NY, for $650 on an open-top trailer. Their Watts number is (800) 432-9477 and their local number is (417) 532-2233. First Class operation all the way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.