Team Chevelle banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
They did a GTO... not a fan.
View attachment 739977
I agree as the Camaro Body Lines do not look good or like the Wreaked 70 GTO
I bought for the Stage IV Engine and Trany that I put into my 65 GTO that previous Owner had put a 327 into

Reactions: Capt Casey

·
Premium Member
18,304 Posts
Wait back to the 70 Chevelle..... don't some of you guys do the same thing? ....restomod 70's I mean..., likely with better taste! ;)

• Wow

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
I do like the Trans Am in the Post # 1 as the FrontEnd looks like a 78 Firebird that I have loved since day one

·
Registered
6,700 Posts

·
Gold Founding Member
65,240 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
I can't wait to see the removable hardtop...;)

Not bad in my opinion....just missing one element - Some sort of simulated chrome bumper area's on both ends.

Chevelles never came with a painted or Endura covered colored bumpers option during the muscle era, and thus they don't look right without the chrome.

Maybe do it to the new car in the vid with a reflective vinyl wrapped deal??

·
Premium Member
Vancouver BC Canada
2,306 Posts
Glad they used the 70 to try to mimic and not the 68. It's okay for the next gearhead generation that likes Computed mileage, expected arrive time calculators and fuel consumption calculators...
Oh does it park and drive itself too? They need that now...
In my opinion it looks like any other new car. If you didn't know what a 70 Chevelle looks like you wouldn't know what this was.....Plastic Mono Chromatic scheme.
No chrome... Go home!
But still under it all a Camaro... sigh

Reactions: Ghaasl

·
Registered
1968 Chevelle Malibu, upgraded to a 396/TH400 from a 327/PG
736 Posts
Glad they used the 70 to try to mimic and not the 68. It's okay for the next gearhead generation that likes Computed mileage, expected arrive time calculators and fuel consumption calculators...
Oh does it park and drive itself too? They need that now...
In my opinion it looks like any other new car. If you didn't know what a 70 Chevelle looks like you wouldn't know what this was.....Plastic Mono Chromatic scheme.
No chrome... Go home!
But still under it all a Camaro... sigh
I’m with you, Casey. Glad I have the real McCoy in my garage, though it is “just a Malibu”.;)

21 - 40 of 49 Posts