Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,740 Posts
First one is for leaf springs.

Second, don't know.

Third, looks like they change the IC like SSM's or Jegsters. They can help by eliminating rear-end squat. I have SSM's on my car. No squat, whole car, front and rear, seems to lift up slightly during heavy launch.

·
Vendor
1,217 Posts
Hello,

Give us a call and can get you the right set-up.

The first traction bar is for a leaf spring set-up... also called a "slapper bar" or at least we use to call them that. The second would require modifications and may offer a stiff ride, the third are no hop bars and change the IC by raising the upper control arm.

I would suggest a set of control arm relocation brackets, they change the instant center of the vehicle by lowering the rear of the lower control arm. This works as a anti-squat bracket forcing the rear of the car into the ground and lifting the body. They are one of the most inexpensive traction devices you can purchase. We have them in weld in or bolt in and I posted links below for your review. They also will not reduce ride quality in any way.

Weld-In- www.umiperformance.com/4010

Bolt-In- www.umiperfoprmance.com/4012

We also have rear lift bar set-ups which do the same as above. However they include a new boxed lower control arm. The lower control arms have angled sway bar holes, this allows you to lower the rear of the control but still maintain the sway bar level with the rear end. These are also available in weld in or bolt in seen below.

Weld-In- www.umiperformance.com/4020

Bolt-In- www.umiperformance.com/4022

If you have any questions send me a e-mail to [email protected] or give us a call at 814-857-5400

Thank you!
Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts