Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Check the pressure once and forget it, unless you change jets. Have a viewable fuel gauge,minimum a guage off the regulator(not liquid filled). Set it .5 above the desired setting. Purge the kit right before you stage. Before you stage make sure both bottle and fuel pressure are at the desired psi.

Assuming at minimum a seperate regulator for the nitrous. A dead head design will creep (increase pressure) when not in use. If you are running one pump to two regulators and drive it often that nitrous regulator will likely see 9-10 lbs before its purged. Typical dead head problem, and normal.

Always purge(burp) the system before you adjust the regulator and stage the car. I would check a plug or two and heat or cool the nitrous bottle between runs, check fuel on the purge. I would never flow fuel or nitrous between rounds.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Seperate the pumps, run a blue for the nitrous and a bigger pump for the motor . The fuel will never be stable.No bypass on the pump nor the regulator. Image the demand on when you launch. I bet you see 4.0-4.5lbs at launch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts