Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Wowow! That 62 Bubble top makes me all warm and fuzzy ;)

If I move to SC James, will you take me there?

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Wow!! I'll take the '71 Judge convertible (1 of 17 made!).

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You'd be welcome to come along to any event with me if you move back out here. Somebody in the Peach State Chevelle club has the connection to get into Mr Robson's collection though.

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
James,
Was that your first visit to Milton's place? I thought you had been there before...
Have you gotten your hearing back yet?? ;)
It was good to see y'all again yesterday. Now, on to Nashville!!

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
I'm going to step out here and speculate that a LOT of people here don't have a clue about what some of those cars are! He obviously has some of the rarest of the rare. Just as an example, the 2x4 Cad and the FI Bonnevilles.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Is that the guy that owns National Parts Depot?

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I'm going to step out here and speculate that a LOT of people here don't have a clue about what some of those cars are! He obviously has some of the rarest of the rare. Just as an example, the 2x4 Cad and the FI Bonnevilles.

Very true. There is something special about most of the cars in the collection. If it is not rare he doesn't want it in the collection.
James

·
Gold Founding Member
3,080 Posts
:noway:
I believe he's in the food processing business.
Seems like 35 years ago when I was in the wholesale chicken and egg business there was a Robson Farms that raised poultry. Lots of nice stuff there, hope you had enough time to take it in.

·
Premium Member
14,166 Posts
James,
Was that your first visit to Milton's place? I thought you had been there before...

Bill, don't forget about the Maryland show too after Nashville. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
James,
Nope, yor're right, I've been there before! We were allowed more time this year and since I knew what to expect I was ready, I bought a brand new camera that has a setting for low light situations that doesn't need a flash.

It was good to see you , and my other friends, again!!! I do plan on making CB08 so I'll see you then!:thumbsup::hurray::beers:

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
As I was told Milton started out selling food products from the trunk of his car, built it into a very successful grocery wholesale company and sold it for a bunch of money a few years ago. He worked hard all his life to get where he is today.

As for the cars, it IS an incredible collection, the 69 GTO Judge convert is supposed to be the only one ever made in black, the Orange Camaro is a million dollar ZL-1 69 Camaro.

One of the most impressive cars there to me was the Stainless Steel roofed 58 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham. That car is the spectacular, talk about the ultimate in luxury.

Of course I would take any car he has if offered to me :)

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Bill, don't forget about the Maryland show too after Nashville. :thumbsup:
Of course Leo! Sadly, I missed the MD show last year...first one in about 4-5 years...planning to correct that this year. ;)

It was good to see you , and my other friends, again!!! I do plan on making CB08 so I'll see you then!:thumbsup::hurray::beers:
Ditto here James.
I had a blast...kind of fun not having a car at a show...nothing to clean and dry off. :)

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
As you may know, I am searching for al remaining 72 SS 454 Converibles. (see my thread "searching for W convertibles" under Convertibles section) I had a lead that in 1988, Mr Robson had a beige one with CI, black top and interior.

1) Did anyone happen to notice that car at the barn?
2) Does any one know him well enough to possibly ask him where that car may be now?

TIA for your help. :beers:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts