Team Chevelle banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be putting some graphics on a friends trailer, so he wanted me to put his pickup on the side, I'm thinking about making it look like the side of the trailer was tore off with his pickup sitting inside..

The photo came out pretty nice, so I figured I'd share..

· Premium Member
12,570 Posts
Nice looking truck. Don't know those old Pickups. Is it a Ford? What year?

· Registered
9,451 Posts
Smooth painted running boards would look a lot better, Nice truck.:thumbsup: (As long as you are not over 5'5" or 150 lbs.) BTW - Looks like a 33/34 ford grille.

LK

· Registered
2,702 Posts
It isn't a 32. 34 would be my guess based on the grill and the side panels of the hood as well as the kick up behind the front wheel on the fender but I am not as up on the mid thirties trucks as the cars.

· Registered
721 Posts
Not a big fan of the chopped top (maybe it is the angle of the pic?) and choice of wheels but it is still pretty cool. :thumbsup: Color is great :cool:
See, Im the opposite. I think it looks badass. Love that choptop.

Smooth painted running boards would look a lot better, Nice truck.:thumbsup: (As long as you are not over 5'5" or 150 lbs.) BTW - Looks like a 33/34 ford grille.

LK
Agree on the running boards. Would be a complete pain to keep clean if it was a driver. Guess thats why youre painting a trailer for it though.

Post up some pics of the trailer when youre done.
Also, throw up some pics of other work youve done.

· Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I was gonna say 32 or 33.. It's a 33.. He's buying the trailer so he can take it to florida for the winters, along with his bikes. He does drive it. A lot.. The coupe is his wife's..

I also took some photos of his coupe..

and for those that asked, heres some photos of my work!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.