Team Chevelle banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My thanks go out to Tom who took time from his busy schedule to help me and a friend learn a little but about Muncies and clutches. Not only did he delay his work to give us time to show, he answered questions with the patience and care of a true educator.

He's more than just free burgers. He is a great guy. Thanks Tom!:yes:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Tom rocks :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
Tom, Change your trip schedule so you can join us for a feast at my house Tuesday night and follow us all in the I-40 convoy Wednesday.:)

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I found that to be a fact just in his replys to mine and others posts! He is what all members should strive to be like! Not saying there aren't others the same already! Because there are too many to count! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,318 Posts
Thanks for the compliments-----------------AND, anytime I'm happy to help.

And, on a slightly different note. UNFORTUNATELY, I had to cut our time a little short on Sat when Peter and Mike came by because I had to get out to the airport to pick up Zac.
He had gone to the Altus AFB airshow in the black A-26 and the whole family went out to the airport to see them come back in from Altus.
Zac said the show was great and he had a good time (as a crew member of the planes in airshows, you get VIP treatment which is a new thing for Zac). Dr Hisey was also there with Miss America (racing P51). Sometime during the day, Zac and Dr Hisey were having a conversation and Zac mentioned that he would sure love to have a ride in Miss America. Sooooooooooooooooo, Doc said to come out (this coming) Sat and they would go up.
So, for a 22yr old kid who has chosen to be defiant and create lots of problems for himself, including having his driver's license suspended (over 1yr now), he is now beginning to see there is a better way to go through life and when he associates with a better group of people instead of his worthless "buddies", good things do come his way!!!!! :hurray:

By the way, the next airshow for the black A-26 will be May 24 at Tinker AFB and I'll be flying with the plane that day. Anyone in the area considering going to Tinker on the 24th?

·
Registered
6,633 Posts
YES, I'll agree!! Tom is a great guy :yes:

Tom, as far as Zac is concerned, just remember.....If you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas!! Keep him away from the trouble makers and he'll be just fine, judging from the short time I got to talk to him he seems to have a good head on his shoulders..

Scott

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Tom........... I think its a Great thing that your not only able to tell Zak that there is a beter life waiting for him if he's willing to work for it ....... but to show it to him also :thumbsup: :D

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
I've always enjoyed Tom's in-depth tech answers, and get a chuckle at his disdain for automatics. :D I also enjoy all of his great airplane posts. :cool: Lookin' forward to meeting all you guys in just over 4 weeks, too. :yes:

BTW, Tom, congratulations on reaching 10,000 posts. :hurray:

·
Registered
13,318 Posts
Lookin' forward to meeting all you guys in just over 4 weeks, too. :yes:

BTW, Tom, congratulations on reaching 10,000 posts. :hurray:
DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO BE AT CB08???????? GREAT!!!!!

10,000 posts?? I don't get it?

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO BE AT CB08???????? GREAT!!!!!

10,000 posts?? I don't get it?

Yes, Tom, I'll be there. I hear you're a good cook. ;)

Check your post count, upper right corner. :D You've got a few over me. ;)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Tom is one of the coolest guys I know. My son and I met him at CB 05 where he invited us to ride in his beautiful convertable in the parade to the drag strip. Then he made multiple passes at the strip with his straw hat on, and the top down. I'm pretty sure I have that on video. Then we get back to the hotel, and he cooks up a mess o' burgers to feed an army.

And then there is his collection of old phones, his cars, and his aircraft restoration project.

I swear that man has packed 3 lifetimes into one. I don't know where he gets his energy. Must be all that clean living in OK. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,318 Posts

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
For sure Tom is the real deal, he has helped me on several occassions and he enjoys sharing his knowledge.
Thanks Tom.

Jesse

1 - 15 of 15 Posts