Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts
G

·
The toilet off the master bedroom is plugged tighter than a corked jug w/ who know's what down in it!

I tried a cheap snake, but didn't get anywhere!

I figure onna our GB Girl's flushed something down it, but what?

What do I do short of buying a new john???

I screamed at the wife about it so pissed her off b/c if I don't scream at her, she doesn't pay me any mind!!!

Time for a NEW wife!!!!!

pdq67

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
I had the same issue in my old house, I had to pull the toilet and turn it over and found a cap off of a Sure anti-perspirant deodorant bottle stuck in the bottom of the toilet.

·
Premium Member
13,601 Posts
Pull the toilet. Like Dean said it's no big deal. Just try to get as much water out of it before hand as possible. Helps to have someone help you carry it either outside or to the tub. If you keep it level while transporting the majority of the remaining water will stay in it. If you try to carry it yourself water will go everywhere. Once outside you can flip over and see if some thing is lodged in the toilet. Whatever is in there could have made its way past the toilet and into the waste line. This is unlikely as the passage through the toilet is smaller but it happens.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess I'm pissed off b/c years and years ago, I had to make a dress-suit business trip out for several days and came back to St. Louis, went and visited my Buddy Leslie that's dam near like my older Brother as is Doc and my down south in Shelby County, Ala. Buddy...

Anyway, there I was, walked in and saw a new John in two pieces sitting in the middle of the living room floor!

Linda looked over at me and said, "Leslie, you need to tell Paul why we have a new John in our living room floor!!"....

I took off my suit jacket and put the SOB together for them, then installed it where it needed to go!

Then we went to a hardware store and bought a new kitchen sink faucet and I showed Leslie how to install it!

Seem's onna their kids flushed a baby food jar lid down the old one b/c Leslie took a hammer to it to see what was stuck HARD in it!! Sucker fit in the trash can better all broke up!!

pdq67

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Gold Founding Member
4,193 Posts
Pull the bowl and remove the blockage. Install new Johnny Bolts and Wax Ring.
You will be back to normal in about 25 minutes.

·
Premium Member
6,740 Posts
The toilet off the master bedroom is plugged tighter than a corked jug w/ who know's what down in it!

I tried a cheap snake, but didn't get anywhere!

I figure onna our GB Girl's flushed something down it, but what?

What do I do short of buying a new john???

I screamed at the wife about it so pissed her off b/c if I don't scream at her, she doesn't pay me any mind!!!

Time for a NEW wife!!!!!

pdq67
Chill Paul,* happens. Of course if you never * up anything in your life then it's ok to be mad. I have to fix stuff around here all the time. Sometimes it just breaks, sometimes somebody did something stupid. Oh well, such is life.

·
In Memoriam
66 El Camino 57 Chevy pickup 2004 Tahoe
29,419 Posts
Paul, we already knew you were full of it...... :)

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Nephew just sent his cell down the crapper, my first question was what were you doing in there with it?

·
Registered
Super Awesome Guy who rarely logs on
4,994 Posts
You know it's a slow day on the internet when...:D

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Y'all haven't lived until you have had 3 daughters and mom with a septic system.

My septic started working when the last daughter moved out.

those 6-7 45 minute showers and 5 loads of laundry every day , even the Mohave Desert could not absorb all that waste water.

·
Banned
14,069 Posts
Y'all haven't lived until you have had 3 daughters and mom with a septic system.

My septic started working when the last daughter moved out.

those 6-7 45 minute showers and 5 loads of laundry every day , even the Mohave Desert could not absorb all that waste water.
God bless you,Bryan.:D You are a stronger man than I. I thought one daughter is tough.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts