Team Chevelle banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I’m using them in my 70 build. Sport series with bucket conversion bases. They look great and View attachment 734338
were easy to install.
I really like the look of those seats. I think I’m gonna have to pull the trigger on those. I have some unknown high back buckets in my car and I dont like them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
70 Malibu 327 Edelbrock EFI 700R4 3.73 10 bolt 2200 stall
86 Posts
I really like the look of those seats. I think I’m gonna have to pull the trigger on those. I have some unknown high back buckets in my car and I dont like them.
Those look like Camaro buckets 70-74 or so. Where are you located ?I might be interested in them if you go TMI.

Matt

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
They look like Mopar seats.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
I like having seats made by a local reupholster shop. He uses one of the best grades of vinyl that's softer then leather and stronger than most vinyl's. He covers the rear cover with the same vinyl as he uses on the seat. They look so nice..

I'm looking for a GM Strato Bench from a Eldorado / Toronado / Rivera.... My el Camino is a SS396 and came with buckets. I prefer a well made bench with a center arm rest. Ever since I updated the car suspension its so hard to stay in the seat when going through the twistys..

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering part

21 - 29 of 29 Posts