Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tire pressure decal for a 70SS that's currently being sold by Year One and some of the other folks has the code DW on it. I thought the correct tire pressure decal was coded AO, like is stamped on the wheels and shows on the buildsheet. I've got an AO code decal on the door now, but it'll probably be shot when the body shop is done (or I try to remove it). Does anyone know for sure the correct decal code, and if it's AO, who sells that decal? Thanks.

·
Registered
13,035 Posts
What tires did your car come with? I have the BS for 2 454 cars that had F70-14 WH LTR (PL4) and the code for the tire pressure is BC.
Dave

·
Registered
38 Posts
mine is a little different Dave.The option sheet I received from GM of Canada reads;
PL4...F70-14-B TIre(2+2)-HWY-BB-B/Wall White Letters and the decal I received from Ausleys has "AO" at the top. 70SS396

·
Registered
13,035 Posts
Hmmmm, Interesting...Possibly the right decal is not made yet??? I was looking through a parts catalog and found the "AO" sticker that everyone sells. Apparently that's the only thing available right now.
I wonder If 260's LS6 still has the original TP sticker in the door jamb? I will e-mail him and ask.
Dave

·
Registered
233 Posts
Dave,
Unfortunately the sticker was either removed or just disintegrated.All that is left is an outline were it was.I too am curious as to which type of sticker goes there or where to find the right one.I have beed following this thread.

------------------
Dean Ciampi
Autumn Gold 1970 LS6 Chevelle
Team Chevelle Gold #52 Aces #3094

·
Registered
233 Posts
By the way my build sheet in box 45 "wheels" is AO,but in box 105 "tire pressure label"reads BC.My guess is that the sticker should have a BC on it,not AO,just like my engine tune label has AZ on it and reads so in box 104

------------------
Dean Ciampi
Autumn Gold 1970 LS6 Chevelle
Team Chevelle Gold #52 Aces #3094

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just to confirm 260's info, my LS 6 also has the BC code for the tire pressure label. The car isn't at home, so can't check the label (if it's still there).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.