Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am tossing around the idea of selling my factory buckets and going to a performance style racing seat. I am looking at seats that are setup for a harness and must be black leather looking and have full recline and tilt forward.

Who has bought a set like this and actually liked them? What brand where they? Any pics??

I have a set in mind I am going to buy, but I figure before I jump the gun I should see what people like.:D

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Search the interiors section for vustom seats. My Procar Elites are very nice, have a decent side bolster and go well with the interior. No 5-point provision. think a bit more on the 5-point concept. Most who have them say the most always only use the lap-belt because hooking up the rest is either tedious, or uncomfotable for longer driving. But, they "look" fast. ;) If you have a 5-point, you'd better have a roll cage or I'll make fun of you. :D

I've never sat in a cumfy 5-point seat. I've riddin in 3 "street" cars with them, but all had very stiff road race suspension. So I felt EVERY bump.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked in that section and found nothing.

I want 5 point provision for future high speed excursions.:D

And yes I will have a roll bar.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I looked thtough most of the posts, what I am looking for i guess is more of an opinion on the comfort and look of the lleather looking reclinable 5 point seats. Not alot of people actually seem to have them.

I will be plenty happy with 5 point belts. I have been running with my 1 point lap belt for 13 years now, so that will be quite an upgrade for me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.