Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that missed an awesome cage match with World Famous Thomas "Wildman" Denny. He is the owner of the gym I workout at, he teaches the Muay Thai and grappling classes.

Thomas was the headline fight for "Call to Arms: Called Out." He came out swinging in the first round. Us fans all knew that's what he would do. He had complete control of the center of the ring, his opponent knew this and kept circling Thomas to keep some distance from the punishment Thomas was giving to him.

Thomas was put into a guillotine, which I knew he would escape, the crowd was worried. I had seen him get out a guillotine before, and I knew he would do it again. After what seemed like an eternity he escaped, it had only been about 20 secs. They both got back up to their feet, and Thomas continued his stand-up assault. Just towards the end of round one, Thomas was caught in another guillotine,just as he started to pull out of it, the round ended.
Thomas looked like he was ready to fight for another 30 mins after round 1, he did not look like he was even a little fatigued. He looked just as fresh as he did when he first came in the ring. The other guy looked like he was going all out in the first round. He seemed to have needed lots of ice and water.

Second round, Thomas came out swinging and took control of the center of the ring again. Somewhere in a exchange of fists, Thomas got a bloody nose, but still held the center of the ring. Thomas went for a take down, while performing this take-down, he showed his opponent the right way to perform a guillotine. The guy tapped within 10 seconds of Thomas putting him in his death grip.
Thomas had won the match.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was he on "Bully Beat Down" recently? That show cracks me up.
Yeah he is on episode 6, with the russain guy. The show is fixed, they actually use real athlete/actors as bullies. Which explains the bad acting.:D

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No doubt. I'd love to learn his system. :thumbsup:
It is quite easy. Just abuse your self everyday, 6 days a week.:D Do insane amounts of cardio, fight 10 different guys each day, lift tons of weight and then do more cardio.
I watch him train, and it just seems inhuman.:yes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts