Team Chevelle banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody see the changes I made on the car?
So here is where I am and what took place...... the car has been ready to race for several weeks an as some of you know I made it to Bremerton last weekend. The car was ready and I was until I got stupid. The prior night of the races I went drinking and paid a big price for my stupidity. Since having a good part of my insides removed in several surgeries in a last couple years I knew I shouldn't drink and was even told by my doctor not to drink but like a young fool I did anyway. Since my stupid move I have lost 5 more pounds that I cannot afford to lose and was sick up until yesterday. Good news is I am better and doing a few more things to get ready for when ever I can make it out next.
Sorry for the long explanation but felt I needed to give one anyway.

·
Premium Member
11,203 Posts
Jim,

The grill/bezels/lights look really sharp!!!!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Great looking car, and I wish I owned your garage very nice...

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Looks nasty Jim,,,,, makes me want to throw some paint on the nova so it's not such a pile.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Mike,,,any update on your car's issue??

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
I don't know which Mike you're talking to but yup, making progress.:D Had to order a few more things for the custom wiring....1 shipment is here, waiting for the other one. Finally bought a welder last week....practically brand new Millermatic 185 with everything including a full bottle for $600 less than listed new. After getting it operational(buying a 50' cord, and cord caps), I decided to weld on my rear brake line brackets. When the wiring is done, it looks like I need to install the engine/trans so I can weld in the clutch z-bar frame bracket....before I can do that though I need to buy some wheels.:yes:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Jim~
Looking tons better than what you started with. How did the dyno go and how did Bremerton go? Did you get the HP and torque to cross over with somebody who knows how to operate a dyno? Spill da beans dude. =)

Bryan

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Not yet Darryl, still no time to work on it. When I get home from Texas Sunday (I hope), I should be able to get after it.

What about Forks over the 4th of July? Sorry to hear of Ms FRYNTYR's loss.:sad:

westendthunder.com for info.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jim~
. How did the dyno go and how did Bremerton go? Did you get the HP and torque to cross over with somebody who knows how to operate a dyno? Spill da beans dude. =)

Bryan

Ummm..... No numbers. For some reason nobody can get numbers when using a MSD box. More money I pissed away on nothing.

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
Ummm..... No numbers. For some reason nobody can get numbers when using a MSD box. More money I pissed away on nothing.
we got ya Jim;)

msd=no #s riiiiiiight:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts