Team Chevelle banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hahaha.....that's a pretty cool story about the wild Boar hunting. I've heard similar stories with both Boar and Black bear, and the latter always involved a mother with her cubs nearby. I've also heard hunters claim that you don't want to hit black bear in the forehead due to the slope of their skull and the rounds tend to just ricochet. :D
Well Billy seeins you brought it upthe weekend after 911 four father and four sons went to Cooperstown all of us friends since the kids started school. We went through Vermont up by Smuggler,s Notch because we were going to stop off at Camp Dudley before Cooperstown.Going through we spotted a taxidermy place and stopped to look .He had a BEAR outside i dont know what kind but that Rascal was 9 feet tall and his ripping claws were about five inches and sharp. It must have took some doing to bag that one even dead he looked Ferocious. He must have weighed a ton , he had dk brown fur and his claws were black. I was amazed at his size. You need colionees the size of grapefruits and a 50 cal to go after one of those Rascals. Alex

·
Registered
Ryan
1,641 Posts
It might not be right, but I was hoping that bull would clear the bar and start thrashing the crowd. But if there were no women or children in the crowd, I’d pay to watch that

Reactions: Capt Casey

·
Premium Member
14,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It might not be right, but I was hoping that bull would clear the bar and start thrashing the crowd. But if there were no women or children in the crowd, I’d pay to watch that
This is the way I see it: Like I said, I'm both an animal lover, (Gorillas are my favorite animal) as well as a supporter of hunting rights. But as far as this particular type of spectacle with bulls, I cannot overlook the fact that although cattle are mainly, if not completely, farm animals, they're still not domesticated household pets, and are still therefore wild animals. And many male wild animals such as Deer, Elk, Goats, Moose, Caribou, etc., etc., lock horns during the rutting season, and fight until one of the males gives up and submits by running away. That is why they have horns, or antlers in the first place. They're there to fight with.

Nobody is chasing after those bulls, nor are they even cornering them, and forcing them to fight. It's merely their instinct to be the aggressor. And when the males of most of these types of animals go at it in competition with one another for territory, and for their female haram, they often inflict more injury to themselves than it appears is happening to these bulls in the video, even when they run into the wall or into the railings. So I do not consider this to be animal cruelty at all. Bull fighting I consider to be cruelty to animals, yes. But not this what's shown in that video that I linked to.

·
Premium Member
14,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
This looks better to me than a bullfight where they just are stabbing the bull. This looks like a competition where they are trying to remove a string tied around the horn. A real test of your speed and agility.
X2 yes exactly. Even a test of the Bull's agility too.
That bull got a nice hit on the guy at 13:50.
Oh yeah, and the bull at the 9:19 minute mark has an amazing accomplishment too!!!....

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Horn should got him in the white pants...bet they wouldn't have stay white for long.

·
Registered
12,950 Posts
HAHAHA, not funny but funny.
Anyone that screws around with animals deserves it.
Leave the damn things alone.

Looking at the frame (above vid) look at how high that beast jumped. Holy smokes!
Many in general dont realize when many wild animals come after you its to the death.
They arent gonna stop cause they know they knocked you down..or hurt.

Not a peta save the world guy....but do love animals big time. They are better than people
Breeding dogs to fight or attack pizzes me off. Usually owned by low lifes that abuse the hell out of them anyways
\

21 - 27 of 27 Posts