Team Chevelle banner

Are You going to bremerton on the sixth?

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Who all is going to be there?

I'm heading for Bremerton Friday Morning. Thinking as to if I'll head north that nite, or camp at the track, and head to Hoss's house Saturday Morning.

Shelly will be in Bremerton with the Camcorder, and digital camera, getting some good pic's.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Me too,,,both

·
Premium Member
11,203 Posts
Me three, both

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Playing Beat The Clock right now to make it. I'd be there early Friday also. Plan to sleep over night at the track, and make a few more runs on Saturday if all goes well. Then head back up to Hoss's that afternoon.

This time I'm bringing the Bar-B-Q and loading up on steaks and corn. The soup in a bag was ok last time, just feel like this will be more of a celebration. Anybody else staying at the track that night feel like having a pot-luck ? :beers:

·
Premium Member
7,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are We Camping at the Raceway, or hauling Home that nite? I'm thinking We could put together a little party afterward's.:yes:

I do know I"m not looking forward to logging all them mile's, in one nite again.:noway:

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
I'd love to, still thinking about it - thats a long way to go in an old pickup with no radio.

·
Premium Member
7,945 Posts
I am willing to camp in Bremerton for a party. If not though I can just drive home, then head up to Arlington in the morning. Either way I have to cover the same amount of miles.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Are We Camping at the Raceway, or hauling Home that nite? I'm thinking We could put together a little party afterward's.:yes:

I do know I"m not looking forward to logging all them mile's, in one nite again.:noway:
Camping here.
I am willing to camp in Bremerton for a party. If not though I can just drive home, then head up to Arlington in the morning. Either way I have to cover the same amount of miles.
I'm trying to be there...:yes:

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
I'll be there for the weekend.

Playing Beat The Clock right now to make it. I'd be there early Friday also. Plan to sleep over night at the track, and make a few more runs on Saturday if all goes well. Then head back up to Hoss's that afternoon.

This time I'm bringing the Bar-B-Q and loading up on steaks and corn. The soup in a bag was ok last time, just feel like this will be more of a celebration. Anybody else staying at the track that night feel like having a pot-luck ? :beers:
My family will probably be there, so the pot luck is a definite for sure. You can join our compound, John. I'm pretty sure everybody else already knows they're welcome. I'll have the oysters, and there's always lots of food. Dave's right,...could be a good afterparty. I'll miss having the "Texan" around.:sad:

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
. I'll miss having the "Texan" around.:sad:
Me too!!!!!!

Maybe one of us can do some window entry/exit tasks so we can feel like he's here. Heck, we'll grab the track golf cart and do some wheelie/roll overs in his name!

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
You guys gotta take pics of this party!
A bunch of guys drinking potent Canadian beer & eating Oysters:eek:

kinda makes me glad I'm so far away!l:)
I'm sure Mark feels the same way:yes:

1 - 20 of 162 Posts