Team Chevelle banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saved one from dissolving into rust, but couldn't have done it without the fine folks here at Team Chevelle. I guess I'm more of a lurker than a contributor to the forum but everything I needed has been here. You guys/gals are awesome!!!

Here's a couple pix showing how I got her and what she ended up as. I'm gonna brag because I did it all in my shop. The only thing outsourced was the block machine work. Otherwise me, my lovely wife, brother-in-law, his girlfriend and best of all my dad are the ones who put time in on her.

The link is a slide show of the journey, more pics in my sig.
Thanks y'all...it's been a dream realized and I wish I could thank everyone by name here.

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm108/btlinder/Eve/?action=view&current=3cebca38.pbw

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
That thing is sharp! nice work. :D

·
Premium Member
13,140 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the kind words. I had planned on painting the bumpers and using some different wheels from the start but didn't really know until the end how it would look. I kinda like it but I also know it makes some people say yuck. I'm not a "build it original" kind of guy....Dad's influence.

Again thanks to the people on this site!!!...I really wore out the search button in the Body and Engine forums.

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
Very sweet Brian.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Finally someone that knows how to use the search feature!!!!!!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.