Team Chevelle banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
If your referring to the jacked up 4 X 4 Camaro, it was parked across the street from me a little more toward the entrance. All the comments I heard about that car were not very flattering. Personally, I thought it was a waste of a nice body. The car I liked the best was the red 69 malibu convertible, that car just purred and was very clean up close!!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
my thoughts exactly on the camaro, guy took my personal favorite camaro yr and wrecked it. How much does the registration cost? My mom said she was going to register one of my dads cars next yr.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only $40, and that included a T-shirt, a couple of coffee mugs, a bag of goodies and two days of fun :D <http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/OrderPage.aspx?pi=0LWM0021040241&po=241&c=>
can't beat that. When they first started doing the rod run they use to allow burnouts, made for good times but dangerous.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Well, they gave out trophys at the Stampede around 3PM, the guy next to me in the 59 Caddy got one, neither of us saw a Judge all day. We figured they just cruised by in a golf cart during the day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
it was a fun show none the less. I already pre reg'ed for the fall show. I'm hoping that I can bring my 68 buick gs vert as well as the ss, if it's done in time.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Whoa!!! Never thought i'd see a post about that show here! I didn't get to go, i worked. BUT i helped a bunch of guys with parts (won't say where i work cause i don't wanna get bashed for it! LOL). It was pretty funny cause guys came in looking for parts and my co-workers just directed them to me! My car is still under construction. It seems to always be under constrution whenever there's a show. The worst is when they have the father's day car show cause it's RIGHT accross the street from my house! So, if you ever go to that show just look around and you'll probably see me in the garage working on my baby!

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
I've seen that car around here,also been to the fathers day show !! :beers:

·
Registered
20 Posts
as far as I know, there is the fathers day show at the sports park in murrieta, but as for temecula shows I'm not sure. If anyone knows of how to reg. for the father's day show, I loved to go to that one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts