Chevelles.com banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Ive seen alot of difference here in the last 10 years,this forum has alot of non related chevelle stuff now.Its like listening to your favorite radio station and they change the music and format you wont listen as much will you.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Ive seen alot of difference here in the last 10 years,this forum has alot of non related chevelle stuff now.Its like listening to your favorite radio station and they change the music and format you wont listen as much will you.
But also like a radio station with a limited "source of songs" - once you've heard 'em all, then it's just repeats... and then that gets old fast. Gotta have something new injected now and then to keep things interesting.

·
Registered
170 Posts
For those of us who have been here a long time it matters... well, you wouldn't understand.
Wouldn't understand or don't feel the same about it?
You think because I haven't been here very long I have never been on an online car forum?
Sorry bud, but I have been on these things since the start of most of them back in to early 2000s

I simple don't share the same sentiment about the name is all.
Websites are hollow. Meaningless screens, ran by meaningless machines.

The people that make them up, visit offen offer advice and knowledge, talk like they are old friends that have never met.
Thats the true value of an automobile forum. A automotive community.
Not the name of it.

But hey, if you don't understand that..... then well I don't know what to tell you.

·
Premium Member
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Wouldn't understand or don't feel the same about it?
You think because I haven't been here very long I have never been on an online car forum?
Sorry bud, but I have been on these things since the start of most of them back in to early 2000s

I simple don't share the same sentiment about the name is all.
Websites are hollow. Meaningless screens, ran by meaningless machines.

The people that make them up, visit offen offer advice and knowledge, talk like they are old friends that have never met.
Thats the true value of an automobile forum. A automotive community.
Not the name of it.

But hey, if you don't understand that..... then well I don't know what to tell you.
You ever met any of us?

Reactions: Freddy Mercado

·
Premium Member
1972 Chevelle SS 454 M22
1,689 Posts
I guess this is no longer Team Chevelle, just Chevelles. Look in front of the El Camino in the header above.
Wonder why No Admin people here makes a statement on this statement?

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I still have some of these magnets, cards and decals from way back.
C'mon guys, all the old info is still here, this is still the place to go for advice on your build but now it has more.
It has other stuff too!
FB is a great place to find trolls and fools and be insulted.
When I want real advice I come back here.

·
Premium Member
11,780 Posts
[QUOTE="HKalin,Before it would give you an idea what the last poster was talking about in the different sections but now you have to click on it to see what's being said.

Edited out political comment
[/QUOTE]

The last poster/ latest posts is still on the Forums listing page. But it’s allllllllllllllll the way at the bottom. Last thing on the page.

·
Premium Member
13,055 Posts
That was a great observation!!! It is Team Chevelle!!! Whoever changed it should change it back to the original name!!! And, if you don't like that, take a hike! Enough with all the changes already!!! If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Oh, good! Now we get deleted, just like facebook. Amazing what everything is becoming. I'm about to go back to what life was like before the internet.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts