Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going home in a few minutes, and i'm hearing everything from blizzards in iowa, to twisters in al. and mo. you guys take care and hope eveybody is well in the a.m.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Thanks. :)

I made it home fine. I just came home a little early and got the fire going.

I actually moved from one "tornado alley" in Kansas to the other one in Alabama! I remember, when I was younger and the funnel clouds where forming I would run up on top of a huge hill behind our neighborhood and think that "scary calm" feeling was the coolest thing. :yes:

Hope everyone else makes it through.

·
Registered
Super Awesome Guy who rarely logs on
4,994 Posts
Yea...everyone watch out. Mother nature can sure pack a punch!

Hey Mike...I used to live in Huntsville! :)

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Hey Mike...I used to live in Huntsville! :)
My folks moved here in 1993. shortly before that, like 90 or 91 there was a BAD tornado that came walking down a major road (airport rd.) and did a lot of damage. People still talk about that one as "the big one". I need something like that to tell the grandkids about. :D

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Thanks Bill: The wife got off early. Had to drive 32 miles home. only took her an hr. not bad. I think we have 18 inchs so far. drifting like crazy out there. still snowing sideways. I shoveled 9 times. once with the snow blower. snow to heavy for it. I gave up at 6 p.m. i;ll wait till sunday. suppose to be 38 & sunny. ok time for Leno.

·
Premium Member
7,681 Posts
What the Hell is up with the weather this year. We've had so much rain, two major windstorms, and now the snow. Not to mention everywhere else. Maybe it's the beginning of the end.

Wonder if we should start building the Team Chevelle arc? We got plenty of talent, that's for sure.

·
Registered
Super Awesome Guy who rarely logs on
4,994 Posts
My folks moved here in 1993. shortly before that, like 90 or 91 there was a BAD tornado that came walking down a major road (airport rd.) and did a lot of damage. People still talk about that one as "the big one". I need something like that to tell the grandkids about. :D

Uh...I lived there in 64-65... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.