Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing a 2 1/2" Jegs kit and found one of my original tail pipe hangers is broken so I'm looking for a new pair. After a search, I found that Pypes has a good piece that will work great. My search went all the way to 1999.

My question is, for today, should I just get the pricey Pypes hangers or is there somebody else that makes them for my '70. The hangers alone don't need to be correct, but I want my tips in the correct place.

Thanks

· Registered
608 Posts
Walker makes some hanger's. I think you must go down or up a few years to get the replacements.

· Premium Member
4,503 Posts
Try the Walker Exhaust website, they still show everything for a '69 Chevelle complete with part #s. Should be the same. I got headpipes from them recently.

· Registered
608 Posts
Sorry about posting the numbers late. Left side is 35767 and the right is 35768. Walker numbers of course. These are listed for a 1969 Chevelle but are just like the previous post's pictures.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.