Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine was looking through his dad's magazine and saw my mom's 73 Charger and my 70 El Camino in it:D

This is the first time my car has been in anything like that, it's not an article specifically on my car or anything like that, but man, i still think its really cool:hurray:

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
congrats...:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Congrats Steve!What issue is that in ?What show was it!I told you those bumper guards set your car off!What plans are in store this winter?Keep on cruising!Dave.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Dave, its in the October issue. It was at the St. Clements Autorama show here in town. I guess you were right about the bumper guards:) and onw my 350 emblems on the side seem to set it apart quite a bit too:thumbsup:

-also Randy Poll's sweet Impala made it in too, as well as 2 of our friends from in town here.:cool:

No real plans for the winter, just want to try and get my new gears in and have all my new parts on before it gets put away.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Exactly the same amount of time I looked for the car :D They were on when i got it.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Took me a year to find a set for mine. No repros for 70,go figure.
I've heard, a couple people have been interested in mine for that exact reason.

Dave if you hadn't said anything to me in advance in Tillsonburg you probably could have got mine without me noticing while I was at the raffle table:yes:

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks a lot guys! Go for it Alek, Elky's are fun!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts