Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from the first meet of the season and came home with a complete drum 2 disc conversion set-up for A bodys. Everything is there even a small (3 inch long-3/4 inch round) rod with a one o-ring on one end. What is this and where does it go? I guessing between the booster and into the back of the master? Or even if it belongs with this kit. Any help is always great.

If you don't like it-"your house came in on wheels it can go out on wheels" Our town motto

·
Registered
64 Posts
the rod replaces the existing rod in your brake booster and attatches to the brake pedal. When you attach it to the brake pedal it does not go in the same hole as the manuel brake set up. If i remember right it goes in a hole about an inch higher on the brake pedal and if the hole isn't there you may have to drill one but i would check with the disk brake set up manufacture for installation instructions first.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new booster already has the rod hooked to it that goes to the pedal out the back side. I was thinking this goes foward beween the master and booster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts