Team Chevelle banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 4 door
2,577 Posts
I think you'll be happy with your purchase. I pretty much cobbled the same style suspension setup through used parts and absolutely love it. I was going to comment on the front spring rate but knowing you have a BBC that'll probably work out great.

I love driving back country roads and occasionally hang out with pro-touring/autocross guys, my car passed their tests and mine as well.

If you're setting up your own suspension, before you put the body on, figure out what size the adjustable upper arm hardware is and make sure you have crowsfeet sockets in that size, they're the knuckle saving, cuss jar depleting tool needed for that job.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I think you'll be happy with your purchase. I pretty much cobbled the same style suspension setup through used parts and absolutely love it. I was going to comment on the front spring rate but knowing you have a BBC that'll probably work out great.

I love driving back country roads and occasionally hang out with pro-touring/autocross guys, my car passed their tests and mine as well.

If you're setting up your own suspension, before you put the body on, figure out what size the adjustable upper arm hardware is and make sure you have crowsfeet sockets in that size, they're the knuckle saving, cuss jar depleting tool needed for that job.
Will do. Thanks for the tip!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts