Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Kind of odd if he actually beat her that Velocity would let him back on.
All the networks are so afraid of any negative publicity that they kill shows for any perceived wrong doing.
Kim

·
Premium Member
12,716 Posts
Well if he is back and she is gone then that should say something. Maybe she was the thorn.

·
Premium Member
1,484 Posts
Black and Blue doesn't look good on TV..

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
I hadn't heard that, did he turn out to be a woman beater for sure or is that just yet another facebook gossip assumption?
I have heard about it. I forgot what news. I liked that show. However, if he beats up women, I am OUT!... I do not know if it is Fact or not. I hope not!

·
Premium Member
3,033 Posts
I was wondering about this, too. If I recall correctly, the pictures I saw showed both were black and blue. I thought Robin had been quoted as saying she now owned South Beach Classics. Apparently, she was wrong?

·
Premium Member
12,716 Posts
If I had to guess (which I am) then I would say the two black eyes were the result of some cosmetic surgery that I don't believe she is any stranger to.

·
Premium Member
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I hadn't heard that, did he turn out to be a woman beater for sure or is that just yet another facebook gossip assumption?
It was on her Facebook page with Pictures! I wouldn't think that Velocity would keep the Show on if he did beat her. Maybe she is a Vindictive Biotch and had somebody bounce her around so she could blame Ted.

·
Premium Member
9,036 Posts
Looks like smeared make up after crying that she found out they had a prenup. ;)
I doubt there's any TV show out there that would stay with a wife beater if he was charged.

·
Premium Member
12,716 Posts
Maybe she got drunk and planted her face into the concrete. Could be a lot of things.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts