Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Rochester, New York
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a legal way to watch NFL games that are out of my market. I do not have Direct TV, nor do I want a satellite dish on my home. So far it appears that subscribing to NFL+ is a good way to go (from what I understand). However, a friend told me that he has a friend ( :rolleyes: yeah, I know ) that uses SuperBox to watch any NFL games at home. I'm looking for feedback from you guys that actually own or use either of these avenues for watching any live NFL games out of market.

1- NFL+ looks like I can stream any live NFL game I want - only to devices like my phone or my tablet. NOT to a TV or PC. Is that correct?
( I'm thinking if I get the feed on my phone, then I can send it to my TV ? )

2- SuperBox looks like a one-time purchase of a box that will stream 1000+ channels for free to my TV, and allegedly is able to stream any live NFL game. Is that correct?

·
Premium Member
Rochester, New York
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Well - looks like I'm already wrong about this. It seems that NFL+ will not let me watch out-of-network games. It only allows me to watch what I can get on my local TV, then only on a tablet or phone.

So what about the SuperBox? Will it allow me to watch ANY NFL game live?

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
The only legal way is Sunday Ticket, which means Direct TV. You may be able to use a VPN for your IP address & set it to the location where you want to watch a certain game & then try to stream it from Fox Sports or CBS (CBS uses Paramount+ as their platform). The NFL has most of their bases covered & they don't make it easy to watch for free, legally. Direct TV has a ton of money invested in this & the NFL understands they're a giant revenue source so they work hard to ensure they have a strong return on investment.

·
Premium Member
Rochester, New York
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anybody out there have any experience with SuperBox & NFL games?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts