Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Chevy in Indy

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  RobB 
#1 ·
Anybody here goin to the show comin up at IRP? I'm pretty sure I'm going. Hope to see you there!

#3 ·
I'm there.

------------------
Mike
formerly known as gotapileof70Malibu (so add 80 to my number of posts)
'70 Malibu
'70 Malibu convertible

#5 ·
Aw hell! Is that THIS weekend?! Me and my bro gotta go. Probably Saturday. I got a gig in Chicago Saturday night which crimps plans to install the motor this weekend. Hmm...shoulda waited to buy that flywheel until after the show.

Thinking...does it matter if we know others from Team Chevelle are going if we don't know how to spot each other? That's like saying, "Hey, see you at Times Square on New Years. I'll be the one with a beer and a party hat."

[This message has been edited by TH (edited 07-09-99).]

#7 ·
You're right it is the 16-18. I'll be there, I made my reservations at the Holidome while i was there last year. In my opinion the best show on the tour.
Ron

------------------
70 Chevelle SS396, 71 Z28-RS, 95 Z28 Convertible. Aces 3081, TC #54 Gold

#9 ·
I KNOW! We can flash our nifty Team Chevelle membership cards at everyone that walks by until we find another member. If we don't get thrown out or have the crap kicked out of us, we might meet one another! Or wait, we could all wear hats with our membership cards taped to them! YEAH! That'd be cool, right?! Right...?

#11 ·
I live in Indy, would'nt miss it. I suggest that everyone that has a Team Chevelle hat or t-shirt, wear them. If you still have your Chevellabration name tag, wear that too. Just wish my car was done.

Bob Murray 66 Malibu
TC Gold #49
Aces #01941
NCOA #20838

#12 ·
Would'nt miss it .bringing a coulpe of buddys this year .you will recognize us we will be the ones drinking CANADAIN beer.we will be parked over by the camp ground. cost $5 to park there but it's worth it...done the long walk to many times.

#18 ·
I have to work Fri pm and till 1pm on sat...Anybody going to be there Sunday??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.