Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a shout out to any local gear heads in the Wichita, Ks. area. Friday and Saturday Feb 3rd & 4th is the 42nd annual two day indoor swap meet. Located at the Kansas Pavilion (old Kansas Coliseum) on I-135 and 87th St. North AND at the Hartman Arena just south of there on I-135. Two separate locations, $3 admittance, good for both locations with a hand stamp. Apparently is the last time at the Kansas Pavilion location as lease has not been renewed. 2018 meet is TBD yet. For more information Google " Sunflower Charity Swap Meet"

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
When is the swap meet this year? I drove right through there last year during the swap meet and didn't know about it until I was halfway home, and some buddys called.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sunflower Swap Meet has moved. Rights to it were sold by the Sunflower Model A Club to a local business man. Now called Sunflower Charity Swap Meet. County sold the Kansas Coliseum which resulted in the meet having to move. Will now be held downtown Wichita at the Century Two Convention Hall and Exhibition Center just off Douglas Street. No longer first weekend of Feb, moved to mid March, 16 & 17th, Friday and Saturday. There is a Facebook page if you want to Google it.

Hope that helps, this year should be somewhat interesting for the swap meet. I'm sure there will be some re-location "growing pains" with this move. 43 years in same location until now.

Plan is my BIL and I will be there (somewhere) in the Century Two hall but have not received any paper work which will show our booth location. Hope we get something in the way of info soon. I need to start going thru the treasures and "stuff" to decide just what will fit in a 10 x 10 booth space. No big items this year for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts