Team Chevelle banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Valued Customer,

We are pleased to announce the acquisition of Genuine Hotrod Hardware by Summit Racing Equipment. Genuine Hotrod Hardware offers automobilia, tools, and garage accessories, including vintage-style steel and neon signs, storage and flooring solutions, vehicle detailing products, apparel, and collectables, many of which are exclusive to the company.

As a Summit Racing customer, you can purchase Genuine Hotrod Hardware products directly from Summit Racing:
*By Phone: order toll-free at (800) 230-3030

*Online: order anytime at http://www.GenuineHotrod.com

*At any Summit Racing Retail Store:
Tallmadge, OH (I-76 at Exit 29, (330) 630-0250)
Sparks, NV (960 East Glendale Ave., (775) 352-8787)
McDonough, GA (I-75 and Route 155/Exit 216, (770) 288-3200)

We invite you to visit http://www.GenuineHotrod.com to browse our exciting selection of Genuine Hotrod Hardware products or to request a free copy of the Genuine Hotrod Hardware catalog. Genuine Hotrod Hardware products will be available soon at SummitRacing.com.

As always, we`ll be working hard to provide you with the quality products and customer service that makes Summit Racing Your Number One Source for High Performance!

Your Friends at Summit Racing Equipment

-------------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
I've always wanted one of those flaming toilet seats... ;)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Good! Now maybe they'll drop the price on some of that over priced crap.
hope they drop the prices but since I see Summit is the new owner, look for customer service to drop faster than the price.

·
Registered
18,902 Posts
wow. you can buy over priced steel signs and fake gas pumps from Summit now.
it's about time.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
hope they drop the prices but since I see Summit is the new owner, look for customer service to drop faster than the price.
Thats a change, all I ever hear is good about summit's customer service, including myself. They are one of the few companies that have supplied parts for me that I can't say one bad thing about.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats a change, all I ever hear is good about summit's customer service, including myself. They are one of the few companies that have supplied parts for me that I can't say one bad thing about.

Jeff
Actually I have a crank bolt kit for a small block I'll never use but I didn't try to send it back.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Actually I have a crank bolt kit for a small block I'll never use but I didn't try to send it back.
You should call them. I bought some small block gaskets that I never used, and they were still in the original package that they took back. I had even lost the receipt, and they were over a year old.

I have nothing bad to say about them.

·
Registered
54 Posts

WOW Thats interesting....:confused: Ive been buying parts from Summit since the mid 90s and ive built several engines, and worked with several cars over those years and ive bought tons of stuff from Summit and ive never had a problem... There customer service has been better then anyone ive every deal with before,so they are allways my first call...

·
Premium Member
7,681 Posts
Summit, is alway's my first choice. Never had a bad deal with them.

On the other hand, all that overpriced stuff that I wanna get for the new bonus room, that my wife won't go for. Love looking through that catalog, almost as much as Northern tool's catalog. Spaeking of which, it might be time to go have a little reading session.

·
Registered
430 Posts

Jeff
Ditto..........I called about a problem and they knew who I was before I told them who I was....SCARRY

Summit kicks a$$........... Jegs :noway:

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Last Friday I placed an order with Summit. Around 1 PM Saturday afternoon my wife calls down to me and says did you order something from Summit racing? I said yes, I did that yesterday. She says, well its here already.
That had to be the fastest free shipping I ever got. (it was standard ground shipping)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
WOW Thats interesting....:confused: Ive been buying parts from Summit since the mid 90s and ive built several engines, and worked with several cars over those years and ive bought tons of stuff from Summit and ive never had a problem... There customer service has been better then anyone ive every deal with before,so they are allways my first call...
I live about 45mins. from them and will not buy from them anymore. I wish I could say something nice about them but... just horrible

·
Premium Member
9,151 Posts
I bought a 10 spline instead of a fine spline clutch disc and Summit took it back and applied it towards the new one.It was well over a year and I'm glad to say I don't have anything bad to say about them.They're are the first place I call for performance parts.

·
Registered
780 Posts
No complaints here.
Everything I purchased has been great.
I had an unused item that I owned for 10 months and was the wrong kind, so they swapped it for me and sent me a check for the difference in price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts