Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot to order a clutch pilot bearing when I placed my last order. Is anyone going to be placing an order in the next couple of weeks??

Thanks
Kevin

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Kevin, Car quest carries them at Frontier village. I can give you the part number. They stock one as I needed them every so often. It's the needle bearing one, I won't use brass myself.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Car Quest #57080

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
I am but your on the other side of the earth:D, plus it looks like you got it handled. And your really gona do grinding on the Brodix heads? I wouldnt if they were mine.
I would!!!!! :D

Actually, I got to drool on Kevin's Brodix's and there are some areas of clean up that will help. Nothing major. Just transition clean up from the CNC to the as-cast has some ridges.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
I would!!!!! :D

Actually, I got to drool on Kevin's Brodix's and there are some areas of clean up that will help. Nothing major. Just transition clean up from the CNC to the as-cast has some ridges.
I think you have a little more experience at that kinda thing that I do:D

Couldnt the dremel catch into the aluminum and start digging real fast on ya?

·
Premium Member
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am but your on the other side of the earth:D, plus it looks like you got it handled. And your really gona do grinding on the Brodix heads? I wouldnt if they were mine.
Thats ok Brian there not yours:D If you looked at the intake and exhaust bowls you would:yes: There is atleast 10-20 HP in there:D

I use a die grinder with a carbid bit. You just need to be gental.

·
Premium Member
11,203 Posts
I have an order but you are too far north,,,,
long Hemi Super Turbos, rear drag shocks, rings

·
Premium Member
11,203 Posts
I'm so pissed. Went to 3x parts stores that have a rep for having stuff....nobody carries rings! Not just rings for me but rings at all! All warehouse! One engine builder shop had none...but std would be odd for a builder shop.. Thinking Summit for these...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts