Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed a significant change in their post count on TC? Suddenly I have about 250 more posts than a couple weeks ago. Just wondering.

· Premium Member
1,913 Posts
Has anyone else noticed a significant change in their post count on TC? Suddenly I have about 250 more posts than a couple weeks ago. Just wondering.
That's because you blab more than you realize, ha............. :)

· Premium Member
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's because you blab more than you realize, ha............. :)
Well maybe if my handle was Grandsport, the original post hog.

· Premium Member
Rochester, New York
2,225 Posts

· Premium Member
11,877 Posts

· Registered
23,754 Posts
Not sure what mine showed before, but it does appear to be quite a bit higher than last time I looked.

· Premium Member
10,211 Posts
Posting just to see where mine's at ? I know the round about number but never kept up with the actual amount.

· Registered
41 Posts
I started to get alerts out of the blue, i have been on here since it was just a email thing, where you would get like a dozen emails a day, anything anyone sent, it didn't go to a forum like this, it was called the chevelle list.

· Registered
667 Posts
I started to get alerts out of the blue, i have been on here since it was just a email thing, where you would get like a dozen emails a day, anything anyone sent, it didn't go to a forum like this, it was called the chevelle list.
Yeah, I was on the chevelle mailing list before this forum...as well as a couple others. Did some nice meetups and such.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts