Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i was wondering if you guys think its worth it to sell the little things. the old seat belts, remote drivers side mirrors, old 10 bolt, things like that. I've never sold anything on e-bay and was wondering if it was worth the trouble. thanks
Aaron

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Probably not, I'll drive up and pick them up.

No seriously, I would put them on ebay. Some of that stuff will suprise you what it brings. The 10 bolt would be probably a pain to ship but, you can request local pick up only... Good luck!

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
Stuff that I used to think nobody would want brings rediculous prices on ebay.
parts that I used to have to practicly give away at swap meets just to get rid of it. brings good money on ebay.

sometimes it is hit or miss with certain things but overall ebay is great for selling.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
someone some where .... Wants it !!!
you can run it piece by piece or in lot of little things together ..

·
Registered
657 Posts
Wheelhop is right about the seat belt, I picked up 3 rear GM black belts in excellent condition for my Chevelle just over a year ago for $65 and last summer a matching set of 3 for the front benchseat(with side retractors) for $105. If you look on e-bay now for those same belts, your looking at double the price or more. If you only have a few things it's better to have someone you know who sella on e-bay do it for you, I've heard it's a hassle selling on e-bay and shipping becomes a problem aswel, but there is a buck to be made on old original car stuff......... I have alot of car stuff from back in the 60's that my says is old junk, I on the other hand call it a goldmine... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
Don't let anyone scare you. eBay is easy.

Remember to describe it well, point out any issues (this actually helps get a better price) Take good clear pictures.

Your title should name the part and all the cars it fits. IMPORTANT

I have over 350 transactions, only 1 non paying bidder, car people are good people.

very heavy stuff isn't good eBay stuff unless it's a bit rare.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Hey everyone, i was wondering if you guys think its worth it to sell the little things. the old seat belts, remote drivers side mirrors, old 10 bolt, things like that. I've never sold anything on e-bay and was wondering if it was worth the trouble. thanks
Aaron
Seat belts might be worth something to someone doing a #'s matching car/color/date code correct....

10 bolts are common as dirt so you probably aint gonna get **** for it.....

Not sure on the mirror....maybe....stick it on there.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts