Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
My favorite was Route 315 north of I-270 in Columbus. Next was Riverside Drive/Dublin Road.

NOwadays I like the road out through Shelby Forest north of Memphis.

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
The famous Woodward Avenue north of 11 mile to Pontiac. Newly paved, so many hot rods, so much hot rod history. Just too many cops.

·
Premium Member
6,840 Posts
Hwy 10, to Hwy 300, to Hwy 60 to Toad Suck Park. :thumbsup:
Very pretty drive with some twisty bits to keep you awake.:p
BillL

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Used to cruise on the highway to Wilmington, NC and it was beautiful.
Now any road I am on is my fav :D As long as I am driving Butter Cup!
rachael anne :waving:

·
Registered
385 Posts
plymouth ave is very well known around here, and is my favorite place to cruise, lots of cops though,it wasn't always like that...darn ricers.

·
Premium Member
7,681 Posts
Used to be Riverside Dr. in Spokane, that's not happening anymore.

Funny enough, it's Riverside Dr. in Mt Vernon also, but that ain't happening either anymore.

·
Premium Member
15,332 Posts
Pretty much any 2 lane road in Oregon :)

One of my favorites while not Chevelle friendly is Forest Service 11 which runs from Hwy 20 at Foster Lake up past Green Peter reservoir and winds its way over to Hwy 22 a few miles above Detroit Lake OR. I know from personal experience (about 15 years ago) it isn't passable in the winter months ;) In the summer though the ride is spectacular. It is paved all the way now too :cool: Lots of little off shoots into the wilderness. Google Earth even has some points labeled for Bigfoot sitings :wacko: :D

·
Premium Member
7,681 Posts
Google Earth even has some points labeled for Bigfoot sitings :wacko: :D
Yeah, DUDE, Like I know, one time My buddy and I were driving along route 22 on a couple hit's of acid, and like all of a sudden My Buddy TURNED into the Bigfoot.:yes:

:D

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
back in the day Lake Street In Minneapolis.

WHen you got hungry you stopped at White Castle, there were always great cars driving the street back in the 70s

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Valley Parkway was the place to be at night in the 60's and 70's. But now all the cruising is pretty much over with, except for Grand Avenue on Friday nights.

Now my personal favorite is just about any road that's wide enough for the Chevelle. :D

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
Berlin Turnpike in Newington,CT.

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Erie Blvd. - they actually shut it down in 1980 to let people do burn outs when CarCraft came to town. Times have changed, you can't even sit in McD's parking lot with out getting a ticket/harassed anymore on that road.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts