Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some friends and I have been in discussion about street tires and one fella is on the vurge of buying Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials. Summit says these are good for use on the track without sacrificing performance,handling or ride comfort for the street. M/T's are also coming out with a new tread design. So I was wondering about members here that have had experience with these or BF Goodrich -G- Force given that we are more into cruising than track. Also we tend to spend a fair amount of time on roads with curves and hills . Would these tires be a little sidewall soft for cornering??? . Some of us are using Kelly Chargers and T/A's but they tend to break loose with 500 HP range. Thanks for comments --tim--

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
I've got M/T ET Street radials on my '70...bought them about 1 1/2 years ago but for some strange reason this set is just about worn out. :confused:
I've had BFG DR, Nitto 555R and regular bias ply ET Streets before on this car and others.
The M/T radials are my favorite and I plan on buying another set soon. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts